March 14, 2000
Home Depot Meets The Community
1. Metropolitan Avenue homeowner asks about traffic studies and relates the scene in front of her home to Home Depot lawyer.
Running Time: 0:28 Seconds
2. Alderton Street Homeowner questions why the Home Depot store stays open 24 hours in this quiet residential neighborhood.
Running Time: 1 Minute: 40 Seconds
3. Home Depot lawyer/lobbyist and his megastore vision of Queens: More As Of Right exemptions to come.
Running Time: 3 Minutes
4. Traffic mitigation agreed upon by Home Depot was not done.
Running Time: 36 Seconds
5. Problems identified prior to store opening are the problems that are materializing.
Running Time: 52 Seconds
6. What kind of retail business is transacted 3 oclock in the morning?
Running Time: 53 Seconds
7. Our values and lifestyles reflect this quiet residential community,
Running Time: 32 Seconds
8. Home Depot close up, from Metro Car Wash and Trotting Course Lane.
Running Time: 45 Seconds
9. More up close from Trotting Course Lane. Truck traffic and overnight deliveries.
Running Time: 40 Seconds
10. Paging Frederick Law Olmsted, it's the ugliest store around.
Running Time: 1 minute: 53 Seconds
11. Traffic, traffic everywhere. . .
Running Time: 1 minute: 48 Seconds
If You Experience Any Difficulty
Using This Web Page
Please Notify Us.